Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All Dressed In White

White painted furniture is one of my weaknesses. Literally, anything with a fresh coat of crisp white paint with a bit of distressing--or a lot--melts my heart.

Make sure to pop into the store to find the perfect chest of drawers, hutch for the kitchen, or table for the entry for this weekend's DIY painting project. Here's some tips on painting and as always, a bit of inspiration.


{via My Sweet Savannah}


{source unknown}

{via Country Living}

{via Flikr}


{via Country Living}

Love the white painted chair and bench with the rough (to say the least) distressed table.

{via Eclectic Home}

Nothing wrong with a little creamy antique white in a white room. The contrast casts almost a pink tint. Absolutely delicate and lovely.

{via My Sweet Savannah}

{via Market Interior}

One of my favorite inspiration pics.


{unknown source}

No comments: